About Dr. Lavanga
Dr. Dan Lavanga has been a Chiropractic physician for more than 22 years. He is also an author, speaker, and executive coach. He is the founder and president of The Lavanga Group, a corporate consultancy which specializes in personal and professional leadership and management, executive coaching, and people process development.
Dr. Lavanga is noted for his informative and entertaining programs, sharing no nonsense truths about reaching your maximum potential in business, as well as other aspects of living. Using a series of powerful tools and life’s lessons, he guides and educates individuals and teams in learning the skills required to reach their goals and objectives.
His first book, The Law Of Sevens, has been singled out as a fitness program for the mind. This compelling work in the area of self-mastery has been labeled as a concise compendium and organized journey to personal and professional management and achievement. In 2010 he is preparing to release his second book, “The Circle of Wellness”. A poised and gifted speaker and presenter, he’s often been quoted as a source for newspapers, radio and television journalists. He was recently interviewed on numerous radio stations throughout the United States.
Some Programs Featured
• Maximizing Personal Productivity: The Road from Good to Great
• The Circle of Wellness: A Complete Synergy for Health And Life
• Stress Management: Tools for Aligning Work/Life Balance and Integrating Body, Mind & Spirit
• Personal Development Yoga: The Ultimate Time, Exercise, Stress Management, Organizational Tool
• Team Building: A Special Approach to Aligning Team Values with Corporate Objectives
• Life And Health Coaching: An Empowering Program Focusing on Seven Areas of Life’s Endeavors
For Further Information
Dr. Dan Lavanga
The Lavanga Group
112 East Pennsylvania Boulevard
Feasterville, PA 19053